Doing it Bloggy Style

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ask and you shall receive...




Good morning my beautiful babies, I hope you're all having a splendid day and doing your best to prepare for the holidays. Since Christmas is the giving season, and it truly does feel better to give than to receive I'm going to give my loyal following the present you have all been waiting for; I'm opening Snoop Bloggy Blog up to questions. I know how you all desperately been waiting for the opportunity to ask me those questions you've never had the heart to ask me in public, so here it is, ask me anything, pick my brain while I pick my nose.

7 comments:

  1. from me and katie:

    what do guys expect when they buy a girl a drink in a bar?

    how do you feel about hooking up with your friends' sloppy seconds?

    how much older/younger would you date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the hottest job for a lady to have??? aside from the obvious... actress, model, IT professional, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christine told me to ask this.
    "i've given up on being trying to make my fit-in- your-hand-sized breasts to look large. (after all they don't have the phrase "anything more than a handful is a waste") does this put me at a disadvantage when trying to meet men?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's right, should i stuff?!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hypothetical question of course, but if one was to break their bed support system at 5:30am after returning from a night of blind drunkeness and build up sexual frustration, would you think they broke it, let's say, "playing with themselves" , or is it that it randomly fell apart due to 6 months of normal wear and tear? Educate me, oh wise one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does everyone i meet tell me im pretty?

    ReplyDelete