Doing it Bloggy Style

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Katy Perry




So I spend a lot of time sitting alone in my apartment watching music videos on demand, which I believe has led to my daily increasing obsession with Katy Perry. Usually I find myself injecting her name into Hurricane Chris' "Halle Berry" (Imagine Katy Peeeerrrrrryy, Katy Perry). I'm not 100% sure why I have been so into pale girls lately but I'm going to have to chalk this one up to Katy's massive jugs. Just about any guy will claim that they are an ass man, and I myself agree, however all that goes out the window when you have a great set of boobs in your face, and when it comes to Katy's set I stand by my conviction that they were sculpted by the right hand of God. I would give away a leg just to have the opportunity to be her bra for one day. Now before you get the idea in your head that I'm incredibly crude, hold your horses because there are other reason why I have been so into her lately. Big watery eyes, rouge lips on her pale skin, and her penchant for making out with other girls all get Katy an A+ in my book; oh yeah and the 10 lbs of chesticles hanging from just below her neck.

Above are just a few examples of why I like her so much. This top picture shows her in Katy Perry mode #1, the "Look at me all pretty smiling in my pretty dress, I'm just the hap-hap-happiest girl in the world". Once she sucks you in with mode #1, she turns it up a notch with Katy Perry mode #2 (bottom), the "check out these sweater kitties I got". Now if you don't understand why I watch a whole mess of Katy Perry videos throughout the day, (I know you're probably looking her up on google images right now and subsequently turning of your search filters) then suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment