Doing it Bloggy Style

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have returned


Hey beautiful babies, I apologize for the lack of posting in the last week or so, but I'm sure its been a pretty hectic week for all of us, and you guys know all too well how wacky things get come Kwanza time in the Caminiti household. To make up for where I have failed in the last week I will be blogging like a freight train from hell, running straight up your unsuspecting asses. Right now I'm still in North Carolina, and to answer the question that I know is on the tip of all your pretty little tounges, YES I do blast Petey Pablo all day every day for the duration of all my stays down here.

Raise Up

No comments:

Post a Comment