Doing it Bloggy Style

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thank God they're from Canada

Friday December 11th 2009, a day that will live in infamy. Billboard, the official trade publication of the music industry announced Friday that in their professional opinion Nickelback was the greatest band of the decade. Ok I know what you're thinking and I'll assure you that I wouldn't lie to you, these geysers of intellect actually announced that there was not a single better band over the last 10 years than Nickelback (I know, I know, Creed has got to feel absolutely robbed). To be honest the only way I think I can get myself through such a travesty is to laugh about it and pretend nothing is wrong so here we go. These are two of my favorite videos I have seen in the last few years, the first is Chad Kroger getting douched in the head with a rock by unruly fans at a concert in Portugal; The second video is a wonderfully rousing rendition of "photograph" by two guys who seem to think in a very similar fashion as myself. I suggest you watch both, because I said so.



No comments:

Post a Comment